The stumblings into the realm of digital genetics and world building of a returning long-time Creatures player and community lurker, with an artsy thing or two thrown in on occasion.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Halloween Fun
Actually those are all just pictures of norns running away in fright from the Frankenstein-in-a-Box I put on every level of the "treehouse" area and ground floors of the Norn Terrarium, but the opportunities for good captures abounded. You can see the agent in the last picture next to that Siamese/Civet cutie named Berlin. Not the pics I bet were expected and I hope that will be forgiven. On top of the costume and display madness outside of the lab I've caught the rather nasty winter bug from my brothers; of which is the cause of an accident involving those other pics I previously promised. I'm not very happy with the redraw on the Frostbacks, but the Abominables are coming along well so I'll at least have something that I can be proud of showing off once I'm better.
Until then folks, stay well.
Edit: Ooops! Somehow I missed mistakenly typing "Meso" instead of "Terrarium." At least I managed to catch that eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Darn, I forgot to do a Halloween entry. Lol. I'll have to fit that in somewhere soon.
My favourite picture is the one where the robin is chasing poor Buster. Angry Birds are scary! XD
Post a Comment