Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another Week, Another COB!

Yes, I've done it again. I made another one. A seemingly never-ending basket of radishes for C1 world everywhere! Well, at least I hope they turn out compatible for most of them. As far as I know they haven't given me trouble in both Albia and Terra Nornia outside of the testing phase. My fuzzy unnamed test subject sure enjoyed giving the basket a push. As you can see below, there's something a bit odd about the way things layer on that raft in the tunnel underneath the garden.
Here is where you can get the C1 Radish COB. If you're up to coding and need sprites, remember to check out Mea's blog. I know I sound slightly like a broken record by repeating myself, but that is where all the lovely sprites used in my COBs so far came from.

I hope I can get around this artist's block that's in my way relatively soon. I need to finish my mushy food machine!

No comments: